1. Home
  2.  → Family Law

We’ll Fight For Your Family

When someone is going through a family law matter, some attorneys will advise that you handle the situation outside of court as much as possible, whether that means mediation or simple cooperation.

It is important to remember that court is always an option. In some cases, it can mean a more positive outcome for you when your lawyer can fight for you by taking an aggressive stance in defense of your interests.

Javier Oliva and Bradley Bellows are family law attorneys, backed by an established local firm Oliva, Saks, Garcia & Curiel, LLP. We believe that an aggressive strategy at trial is often the right choice, and we fight for our clients’ needs and interests.

A Comprehensive Range Of Family Law Services

Attorneys Oliva and Bellows help clients with a full range of family law matters including:

  • Child support and child custody
  • Divorce, including high-asset divorce or divorces involving complicated assets such as businesses or additional homes
  • Military divorce for those stationed stateside or abroad and their spouses
  • Property division
  • Spousal support, also known as alimony

As part of our comprehensive family law practice, our attorneys have extensive experience handling high-asset divorces, divorces involving business owners and other complex cases.

Whether your situation seems simple or you know that it is complicated, we will evaluate your needs and determine the most effective strategy. In addition to their own skill and experience, Mr. Oliva and Mr. Bellows have the support of the larger firm, which allows them to give you the big-firm representation you need and the personal touch you deserve in this situation.

Get Our Attorneys On Your Side: Call Today

When you hire attorney Oliva or attorney Bellows, you can rest assured that they will defend you and your interests to the end. We would be pleased to speak with you and let you know what you may be facing and what we can do.

Call our San Antonio office today at 361-500-6757, or send us an email through our online form.